Thursday 26 April 2012

Marking time until Angola

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Tomorrow is Friday - drinks night in the dog park.  Peggy and I will have a drink in our hand/paw tomorrow evening at 6pm SA time to join the gang for a sundowner, wherever we'll be - maybe at Kunene River Lodge, where we must wait until my credit card pin arrives.  We're missing you very much.  Peggy is having the time of her life and is a very adventurous pooch, often taking herself for walks!  There are lots of geese in the campsite at Ondangwa which is a great temptation for a herder.  Jen and I keep spoiling her fun!  The rope and caribiner have to work hard sometimes!

As soon as the credit card pin arrives, we can cross into Angola.  Thanks, D, for doing the PO Box run for me.

2 comments:

  1. She done it!!!! Yvette that is. I think I'm connected to u

    ReplyDelete