Thursday 22 March 2012

End of a chapter

One more sleep till I leave the school. What a huge bridge to cross to start out on the path of a new journey. It is exciting and yet loaded full of emotion. The school and all those in it have been my home and family for over a decade.

“How can a place, where God, showing off outrageously by putting everything together in one space, not make you understand yourself a little better? Africa is God’s showcase, his sample bag, his giant emporium, the most important part of everything created . . . I want to go, to pack my bags for a different place . . . I want to touch the beginning of creation itself”              Bryce Courtenay - Author


I will carry the spirit and love of this school and every one of its members inside me for many years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen...how momentous! Be brave, let the stars show you the way and ENJOY those G&T's! You ladies have a huge responsibility to the G&T drinking world... your intrepid adventures will guide the paths of those searching for the ultimate G&T for time immemorial!

    ReplyDelete